Maker Pro
Maker Pro

moe7404 hi

" Moe " morris shouse

Apr 1, 2017
iam Moe in Wichita, ks. iam a retired machinist 25 years. Boeing wichita. i have tinkered with electronics for years. and 15 years ago i took a very good electronics trade training here from WTI. and i understand the diff between that and collage level training. as my cousin is collage trained and can design the inside of chips. and i have done a number of small projects. i cant design electronics but have had good luck doing small ones. i have an idea i want to do so ill post that in the right place.

davenn

Sep 5, 2009
greetings Moe
welcome to EP :)

has been a few years since my last trip through Wichita, KS doing storm chasing

" Moe " morris shouse

Apr 1, 2017
yes we do get some storm chasers here. right now we have been having rain and mild storms for about 4 weeks. we do get a lot of wind here. my dad had a joke about the wind. saying the he had big pole in the back yard. with a big log chain that the wind was gauged by how far the chain was lifted off the ground. i have lived here since 1948. in 1999 i had a tornado hit one block over. if you ever get here get here again stop by ill take you to some very good restaurants. i need to post about a project iam wanting to do, latter. iam so glad i have found a place where i can get the help i need.