Maker Pro
Maker Pro

Image gallery on project logs

Anon_LG

Jun 24, 2014
On my project ACTUATOR I currently have 3 pictures of the robot, I have been trying to upload a new picture however I continuously recieve "An error occurred when trying to upload your image" message. I have tried uploading both in .png and .gif format, recieving the same error both times. Is there anything I can do to upload my images?

KrisBlueNZ

Sadly passed away in 2015
Nov 28, 2011
Are you _sure_ the file contents matches the extension? The only time I've had problems uploading the picture is when the file is internally not one of the supported types (although the extension was).

Ian

Administrator
Aug 23, 2006
Yeah, that's the only thing I can think of - the forum software gets confused if the file extension doesn't match the file type. If you want, you could zip the image and upload it to this thread and I can try it from this end?

Anon_LG

Jun 24, 2014
I have found the problem. I was about to send the zipped file to Ian for him to try (that was kind of you to offer) but an error message came up notifying me that the file was too large to send. I thought then that the file may be too large for the gallery, so I went into paint, cropped image and retryed, and of course the upload was successful :). Thankyou for the help though.

Reactions: Ian