Maker Pro
Maker Pro

Ice cream truck 15 kw stamfort gen with kubota engine and carpigiani uc1131 ice cream

neymorniqt

May 2, 2010
I am having a problem with operating a soft serve machine with the generator.From the soft serve machine manufacturer they tell me it is a electrical problem.
The problem is usually when the machine starts cycle the numbers on the display goes up and that means the ice cream in the cylinders is freezing and will be ready to use.when you run the machine on generator for a while i get the problem when the ice cream machine starts counting the numbers on the display(the numbers indicating it is freezing ice cream in cyl) opposite and the condensor's fan starts working all the time and is blowing cool air.I stop the machine and after a while starts working properly till the next hour or 45 minutes .
Then i call the manufacturer of the ice cream m and they say not enouf power.
the 15 kw should be fine for the equipment i have(19 cubik refrigerator ,5 cubik freezer +air conditioner + counter top ice cream machine and water heater)
If the power is good what the problem is?
They said :You need constant polarity to run the ice cream machine and thats the only time the machine starts counting backword when the polarity is not constant.
I this case I don't know what the problem is ???
Is it the power or the ice cream machine is damaged????