I have questions, I want you check my answers

wanted1

May 22, 2011
Hi all ...

I have questions, I want you check my answers

fHm56592.jpg

My answer :

Q 1 )

The usual procedure for obtaining a test–retest is to give the same test to the same group on two different occasions, usually within a short period of time. Generally, the shorter the retest interval, the higher the because within a shorter span of time there are fewer reasons for an individual's score to change

Can be tested when we administer the same test to the same sample on two different occasions. This approach assumes that there is no substantial change in the construct being measured between the two occasions. The amount of time allowed between measures is critical. We know that if we measure the same thing twice that the correlation between the two observations will depend in part by how much time elapses between the two measurement occasions. The shorter the time gap, the higher the correlation; the longer the time gap, the lower the correlation. This is because the two observations are related over time -- the closer in time we get the more similar the factors that contribute to error. Since this correlation is the test-retest estimate of reliability, you can obtain considerably different estimates depending on the interval.

• The most common La is : Volume

Q2 : The themistor … Because It can convert the current and the range and accuracy is suitable

Q3 )

Ro=120 Vs = 5 V
Q = 0.0039

DR1 = Rt - R0 = R0.t
Vo = vs (DR1/R1+R2)
=120(0.0039X120)
Rt= 56016
= (120 - 5 (-16)/170.16 = 0.7 V

jackorocko

Apr 4, 2010
The themistor … Because It can convert the current and the range and accuracy is suitable

I don't think convert is the word you are looking for. Control would be more appropriate.

what happen to q4?

wanted1

May 22, 2011
Hi ...

Hi sir ..

Q 1 is correct and is the

lake of R is volume ...

Q2 :It convert the current to electrical that which I meant ... Is this full answer ???

Q 3 : Is correct ?

Q4 : Just I want know potentiometer float is sensor or signal processor ?

(*steve*)

¡sǝpodᴉʇuɐ ǝɥʇ ɹɐǝɥd
Jan 21, 2010
He's probably in a different part of the world to you and you may have to wait for him to wake up!

I'm concerned with a few parts of your answers:

Generally, the shorter the retest interval, the higher the because within

There appears to be some words missing between "the higher the" and "because within".

In Q1, I really don't think you address the second part of the question well.

For question 2, what are the other sensors you considered before picking a thermistor? How would you make it accurate to 1degC? Is it linear?

I think the voltage will be significantly smaller in Q3

wanted1

May 22, 2011
I am confused

what part is not coorcot is you mean (volume)

why other Q wrong ?

help me

wanted1

May 22, 2011
For Q1 is voulme is most coomom lake
Q2 : is thermocouple
Q3: votage = 0.0194

(*steve*)

¡sǝpodᴉʇuɐ ǝɥʇ ɹɐǝɥd
Jan 21, 2010
For Q1 is voulme is most coomom lake

Clearly your first language is not English. I'm afraid I can't understand what you're trying to say here.

Q2 : is thermocouple

For Q2, the most important part of the question is WHY. I'm sure you could pick one of a number of devices, your reasons for selecting it are important.

That is why I asked - what other devices did you consider and why did you reject them.

Q3: votage = 0.0194

Without doing any calculations, that is much more like the magnitude I would be expecting.