Maker Pro
Maker Pro

Howdy from Down Under...

Relayer

Dec 15, 2012
Hey guys, great to be on these Forums. Seems like a great bunch of guys on here :)
I'm a retired electronics technician to which I repaired and serviced TV's, VCR's, audio equipment and computer monitors in the 90's and 2000.
For several years after I was heavily involved in the mod chip scene with Play$tations, X-Box, Wii and the now long defunct Dreamcast.
I was also involved in the manufacture of the said X-Box mod chips dedicating my skills in PCB design, though we could never get one to work, due to coding issues.
I now just design PCB's for my own personal use and projects in my spare time. On the odd occasion I do repairs for friends and family, but that's as far as I will go.
I would love to post up some of my on going projects, but nothing fantastic. So when I get some time I will post some up and perhaps do a YouTube video on one or two.
I'm an avid reader of the Australian monthly magazine called Silicon Chip, to which I bought since it first originated in 1987.
I hope to be a help in this Forum for other budding beginner and pro electronic enthusiasts. :)
Hope to bump into you guys and share some ideas.
Regards,
Relayer :D

davenn

Sep 5, 2009
hi ya relayer
welcome to the forums :)
and greetings from Inner west Sydney

good to have you aboard

cheers
Dave

Relayer

Dec 15, 2012
hi ya relayer
welcome to the forums :)
and greetings from Inner west Sydney

good to have you aboard

cheers
Dave

Thanx Dave, much appreciated :)
Good to know another Aussie on the Forums ;)
Regards,
Relayer :D

donkey

Feb 26, 2011
briz boy here..... glad to have you on board