Maker Pro
Maker Pro

home wireing help

robertbiferi

Jan 16, 2011
I am looking on the net for How to do wireing in your home.

And I know there is Do It Your Self.

And How To.

But I need something with Photos and things like this and that will tell you how everything works.

I thought maybe some one my have a good website for me?

(*steve*)

¡sǝpodᴉʇuɐ ǝɥʇ ɹɐǝɥd
Jan 21, 2010
Google "exit international"

Seriously, doing house wiring with no more background than some pictures from Google is a good recipe for disaster.

H H Scott

Apr 18, 2011
Google "exit international"

Seriously, doing house wiring with no more background than some pictures from Google is a good recipe for disaster.

Absolutely agreed with. Even if you are a most knowledgeable amateur who knows your way around ac mains current, you should not be doing it yourself.

Besides, you will not get insurance cover for your possessions without a clearance certificate from a registered electrician.

I have done minor things like changing cords from ceiling lights, fitting dimmer switches in walls and even once fitted a lighning arrestor in the main distribution board but only when quotes from electricians were completely over the top.

After fitting halfsize trip switches in the distribution board to make room for the lightning arrestor device, I STILL had to call in an electrician for the required certificate of compliance. It was rather galling to pay the bloke for a piece of paper and get charged as if he had done the job.

H H Scott