Maker Pro
Maker Pro

Help needed with mini portable alarm project

somestudent

Apr 22, 2017
First of all, i'm happy to continue to log and discuss progress on here as long as it remains beneficial.

Secondly, I am going to finish within roughly 3 or 4 weeks as that is all the time I have until its due in (I am able and going to put a lot of my time into this).

The project has a raspberry pi 3 (the one with Bluetooth detection) and a mini circuit that sets of a buzzer or potentially connects to the pi and sends an sms; this mini circuit is activated when an LDR/PIR/proximity sensor sends an output. this system needs to be able to be switched of when the pi receives a correct Bluetooth signal.
This makes it so that the owner wont set of the alarm when they have the right Bluetooth signal activated and others will set of the alarm.

any extra general information is welcome along with suggestions and especially regarding the programming or anything whatsoever. All i have completed so far is the mini circuit that is used to activate a buzzer but is not connected to the pi.

Literally any help is much appreciated as i have so far worked very little on this and i'm absolutely terrible at electronics but I really need all the help i can get.