Maker Pro
Maker Pro

Help Identify this chip

Marius Muller

Apr 8, 2017
IMG_0275.JPG This chip in the Photo U4.8 pin letters AGR 1AJ and a small + above pin 1.It is connected to gate pins of low power Mosfets .I need the manufacturer so I can obtain the datasheets to set up a ATE testing program.Thankyou.

davenn

Sep 5, 2009
so what is the circuit board from ?
that may help some on id the chip

Marius Muller

Apr 8, 2017
View attachment 33124 This chip in the Photo U4.8 pin letters AGR 1AJ and a small + above pin 1.It is connected to gate pins of low power Mosfets .I need the manufacturer so I can obtain the datasheets to set up a ATE testing program.Thankyou.

A few of these chips are on a AC-DC / Switchmode PSU Pcboard.The board is part of a Medical Ultrasound Machine Model MINDRAY DC8

73's de Edd

Aug 21, 2015
What I really think that what you may have found yourself there, is a MOSFET driver chip .
Does it only have one MOSFET tied into it or are there being two, tied into it?
But there are not a lot of them that are only using eight pins, but that may simplify the search.
Check out the Linear tech . . . . .LTC1154 or the Fairchild FAN7842 to see if their output connection
to components agree with your circuits by comparison .
The cryptic little " shorthand " Alpha -numeric designations are totally useless, until you find its manufacturer data sheet and then look to see if they have assigned those designations to some of their microchips .

73's de Edd

Last edited: