Maker Pro
Maker Pro

Hello

Jim Trucks

Apr 6, 2017
Hello everyone, my name is Jim Trucks. I live in Jacksonville Florida (U.S.A.) I have been in the electronics field for sixty-plus years. Mostly car radio repair, navigation, etc. My brain retired about 10 years before the rest of me did. I still work 9-5 every day with my son here at the business. I try to stay busy repairing the old equipment. I look forward to getting involved with the forum.
Thanks for having me, Jim

Arouse1973

Adam
Dec 18, 2013
Hey Jim good on yah. I have a way to go yet but I don't plan to retire either. I love that name Jacksonville... I don't know why. Maybe because we have places like Bognor Regis :) what a name lol. Good to see you on here and welcome to EP. Look forward to working with you.
Cheers
Adam

davenn

Sep 5, 2009
G'day Jim, welcome to EP ... Florida is one state in the USA I have yet to get to

Jim Trucks

Apr 6, 2017
Hey Jim good on yah. I have a way to go yet but I don't plan to retire either. I love that name Jacksonville... I don't know why. Maybe because we have places like Bognor Regis :) what a name lol. Good to see you on here and welcome to EP. Look forward to working with you.
Cheers
Adam

Thank you all for the welcome. Thanks for the compliment Andy, on the name: Jacksonville. As you probably know it's named after Andrew Jackson... our seventh president. Jacksonville is a southern city on the upper east coast of Florida. Our Jacksonville Jaguars NFL football team plays a game each year on your side of the pond. Look forward to working with you all to...Jim