Maker Pro
Maker Pro

Headset

biferi

Oct 12, 2016
I just got this Headset from TiggerDirect.com
But they have very little specs on it.

So I loked it up here
http://www.barcodegiant.com/plantro...w&adtype=pla&gclid=CPjGvuzqjtICFc-Eswod6qoDqw

And they have a little more but just a little.

When they say FREQ. respons do they meen what the Ear Phones can play Back?

I am trying to find the FREQ range for the Mic. to see how Low and High it can pick up and how the FREQ. range is for the Headset EarPhones.

Can anyone help?

Audioguru

Sep 24, 2016
The technical data in the product sheet is completely worthless because the important details are missing.
Frequency response is when the devise responds to different frequencies. But the spec's say that it responds to ALL audible frequencies. That is not how a frequency response is supposed to be spec'd because it might be only responding a tiny amount at certain frequencies and other frequencies might be blasting.

The detail about the fluctuation in level is missing. How does your stereo sound with its tone controls turned all the way down or all the way up? It is responding but sounds awful.

A fairly good spec is +/- 3dB from 20Hz to 20kHz. A poor spec is +/- 12dB from 20Hz to 20kHz. A terrible spec (like shown for these headphones) is with the +/- amount of deviation missing. The headphones might produce only heat at certain frequencies but they are still responding.

The frequency response of the mic is said to be from 100Hz to 10kHz but again the amount of level deviation is missing so it might sound like an old telephone with almost no sounds below 300Hz and almost no sounds above 3kHz.

biferi

Oct 12, 2016
Thank you for all the help.

I must have missed the specs sheet.

When I open it in Adobe PDF Reader and print it I think the print is so small.

So I try the option Actual Size and it is a little biger.

So I try Custom Size and put 155 Percent and it print just right.

But the Bottom of the Page is cut off.

Why wont it put it on another page???

And I doing something wrong?

Audioguru

Sep 24, 2016
I looked at the specifications of very expensive Senheiser headphones and they are also missing the important details.

biferi

Oct 12, 2016
OK I looked at the Data Sheet you gave me a Link to and it was very good.

But one thing?
The Mic. FREQ. response says 100 Hz to 10 kHz then it says HD 24 Bit at 48kHz Sample Rate.

This is all good it is what I want.

Then under it it says 48 kHz wideband Mic with 16 Bit Output what is this?
And then it says 24 Bit HD stereo Output what is this?

Qualcomm_inside!

Jan 27, 2017
I seriously doubt the mic puts out 24 bit stereo. It probably means the speakers part is 24 bit @ 48KHz ( which really seems like overkill to me for a crappy $20 headset )
24 bit stereo! * This implies our phones are capable and/or worthy of this signal fidelity