Maker Pro
Maker Pro

Happy Fathers Day!

chopnhack

Apr 28, 2014
To all who celebrate!

I received the traditional tie - well needed.
I got dad a cordless tool set, his old one is from the stone age, very heavy and still had nicad batteries!

How about you?

hevans1944

Hop - AC8NS
Jun 21, 2012
We have three Dads here in the house in Virginia Beach where I am "vacationing." So someone went out this morning and bought a box of custom hand-made Duck Donuts to celebrate Father's Day. Unfortunately, someone else had a birthday last Friday and there was one (smallish) piece of chocolate cake left over on the kitchen counter last night. So, since it was messin' up the counter, I ate the cake at 4:30 AM this morning and dumped the leftover evidence in the trash bin. When I tested my blood sugar after the donuts arrived it was 150. What a surprise. So no donut for me. Scrambled eggs instead, no bacon, no sausage, no biscuit, no pan cakes, no waffles, no orange juice. Nothin' 'cept scrambled eggs. I guess I have to be "on the road" and stop at Waffle House to get the rest of it (along with some gravy for the biscuits, too!). So I sneaked a donut anyway after eating the eggs.

Happy Father's Day to all you Dads out there posting and reading here at Electronics Point!

davenn

Sep 5, 2009
unfortunately it isn't dad's day everywhere in the world
At least Australia and NZ don't celebrate it till later in the year

Aside from that .... happy dad's day to all who are celebrating :)

Dave

shrtrnd

Jan 15, 2010
Well. At least the other side of the world GETS a Father's Day.
Wouldn't want you guys left-out.