Maker Pro
Maker Pro

fluke 787 repair/ service manual needed

KeV

Apr 19, 2010
Hi all, I'm new here and hoping to gain more knowledge in electronics. Right now I've got two Fluke 787 that are non functional.

1st one turns on but displays OL in all ranges.

2nd one turns on but displays UNCAL

I'm looking for the service manual and havn't found it yet.

btw does anyone have any Fluke troubleshooting hints related to OL or UNCAL for the 787??

Thanks a lot!

(*steve*)

¡sǝpodᴉʇuɐ ǝɥʇ ɹɐǝɥd
Jan 21, 2010
Working test instruments are always a good first step when you start to repair something.

I suspect the second one has detected that it needs calibration.

jerryg50

Apr 18, 2010
Fluke Meter Service

Hi all, I'm new here and hoping to gain more knowledge in electronics. Right now I've got two Fluke 787 that are non functional.

1st one turns on but displays OL in all ranges.

2nd one turns on but displays UNCAL

I'm looking for the service manual and havn't found it yet.

btw does anyone have any Fluke troubleshooting hints related to OL or UNCAL for the 787??

Thanks a lot!

Fluke are excellent instruments. They may supply the schematics for a fee. I am not sure. Normally you should give the meter to them for service. They service them mostly at the modular level. They can also calibrate the meter for you, which you would not normally be able to do yourself.

We send out our Fluke instruments once each year for calibration, service, and certification.

In consideration of the usefulness and the high cost of a new Fluke meter they are worth to send out for factory service. Fluke is not very expensive for their service charges.

Jerry G.