Maker Pro
Maker Pro

falstad

kingofjong

Aug 14, 2014
Hello

I am using falstad the circuit simulator. falstad has a really useful user interface that I enjoy. But falstad can't handle complex circuits or more than one circuit at time. I was wondering is there program with similar user interface like falstad, but it can handle complex circuits.

Thank you
Uddalok Biswas

Ratch

Mar 10, 2013
Hello

I am using falstad the circuit simulator. falstad has a really useful user interface that I enjoy. But falstad can't handle complex circuits or more than one circuit at time. I was wondering is there program with similar user interface like falstad, but it can handle complex circuits.

Thank you
Uddalok Biswas

Try https://www.systemvision.com/

Ratch

AnalogKid

Jun 10, 2015
The most popular circuit simulator is (free) LT Spice, published by Linear Technology (now owned by Analog Devices). Component libraries, design libraries, the whole works. And many LT app notes come with Spice design files already created to drop in and modify.

linear.com

ak

Alec_t

Jul 7, 2015
..... but LTspice is for serious simulations and doesn't have the same animated user interface that Falstad has and which beginners seem to like (but probably get fed up with after a short time :) ).