Maker Pro
Maker Pro

Electronic kart

laurent helfer

Sep 27, 2017
I would like to thank you for all your answers specially hevans which is as infinite source of knowledge.

Hevans, i found a 220v motor i had from an heavy air extractor. Thats what motivate me to this project.

I found a temporar solution by cutting the 12v sourve of my 12v-220v invertor. The invertor is powering up as quickly as a atmospherical thermal engine, so it s fine for me but the invertor sometimes power up bit dont send 220v to the engine (if i give the invertor sone time between powerups it will send 220v at each time). I still want to run the invertor continuisly and the cut the 220v output but without mecanically cutting it with the gaz pedal. I still want a relay as somebody give me the idea in this forum but can't find one of these which command the 220v by simple boolean: if some 12v arrive then 220v will flow... if the 12v dont arrive (when no gaz on the pedal) then no 220v!!!! Could somebody give me a link i could find it (i found some with timer but not as i want)

Thank you!

davenn

Sep 5, 2009
if some 12v arrive then 220v will flow... if the 12v dont arrive (when no gaz on the pedal) then no 220v!!!! Could somebody give me a link i could find it (i found some with timer but not as i want)

google 12 / 220V contactor or SSR

ohhhh and btw voltage doesn't flow ;)