Maker Pro
Maker Pro

doubt

SOURAVMANI

May 18, 2011
could any one help me please! i want to improve my communication skill soon! please suggest me some ideas or give me some piece of your mind please!

poor mystic

Apr 8, 2011
If you mean that you want to improve your English grammar, I suggest that you read modern English novels and spend time with native English speakers.
I suppose you don't mean what I would call communication, which is speaking and hearing needful truths, but if that's what you mean go and volunteer down at the hospitals and listen to the stories people will someday tell you about what it was that made them ill in the first place.

davenn

Sep 5, 2009
..... or give me some piece of your mind please!

you have to be careful giving people a piece pf your mind, eventually you will have none left ;)

read english lots, watch lots of english TV, engage in lots of conversations with people who speak english well :)

all the best
Dave

Last edited:

poor mystic

Apr 8, 2011
Hi again Souravmani
I had believed that lots of people in India spoke English well, so it's a bit of a surprise to hear this request from Vellore.
Do you have public libraries in your city? I would ask a librarian if I were in your place.
Mark

(*steve*)

¡sǝpodᴉʇuɐ ǝɥʇ ɹɐǝɥd
Jan 21, 2010
I had believed that lots of people in India spoke English well, so it's a bit of a surprise to hear this request from Vellore.

They do, but often with strong accents.

The desire to speak "good" English is very strong as it can be a requirement for employment in positions involving outsourced (or insourced to India, I guess) operations from other countries.

Last edited: