Maker Pro
Maker Pro

Desperately need info on Brinks Alarm Programming - Please help!

jacobgrahn

Jan 1, 2017
I'm not sure if i am posting this in the correct place, but I've done a lot of research on Brinks Home Security and I understand that the security panels can not be programmed without ADT/Brinks coming out and using their programming tool. I have the BHS-3000 panel, and I want to be able to program this myself without paying ADT to come out.

It's a longshot, but if anyone has any knowledge about programming a brinks system, or where I could get a programmer, I appreciate it soo much :)

Thanks,
Jacob

Bluejets

Oct 5, 2014
Searched Binks home security programming...page came up and listed your model.... Said programming easy BUT you must have the original master code OR bin it

ChosunOne

Jun 20, 2010
Jacob, if you're still paying attention to this thread and haven't resolved your problem, give me a shout back here. I can tell you up front that your Brinks panel and keypad(s) are scrap unless you use ADT at exorbitant rates. There are no programmers OR programming manuals legally for sale: They're all Brinks proprietary equipment and you would -still- need the master code. Even alarm professionals don't try to take them over--not worth the trouble.

However I can advise you about the best way to get replacement equipment that would involve a minimum of work and expense, if you haven't already resolved your problem.