Maker Pro
Compilation of useful electronics sites

Compilation of useful electronics sites

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anon_LG

Jun 24, 2014
Lavaguava submitted a new resource:

Compilation of useful electronics sites and software (WORK IN PROGRESS, there are many sites to add) - This resource will provide list of sites that a electronics hobbyist may find useful

This list will contain useful sites and software, divided up into several categories, I would appreciate suggestions on sites/software people have used that they found useful. This list will not include stores of components suppliers - these are contained within another resource, see here. I have tried many electronics sites, especially forums and personally I would say this one of the most active and certainly gives...

Read more about this resource...

Anon_LG

Jun 24, 2014
Yes, however this would be a little pointless dont you think? But I'll add it anyway if that is what you want.

Anon_LG

Jun 24, 2014
Should software be included in this list? Or shall I make another source with software in and have sites in this one?

Harald Kapp

Nov 17, 2011
Should software be included in this list? Or shall I make another source with software in and have sites in this one?
As software today often is an integral part of electronic projects, it's a good idea to list good sources for hobbyists. However, for the sake of clarity I'd prefer a separate list, maybe even further subdivided into software as a tool (e.g. simulators, development environments, PCB software etc.) and software for embedded projects (compilers, debuggers, libraries etc.)

I think Ian should have a word in this matter, he's the one who has set-up this site and we don't want to put stuff hre that's against his interests.

Anon_LG

Jun 24, 2014
OK, I'll wait for Ian's opinion. I think a separate list would be preferable as the amount of sites to go on there is far greater than the current list.

Anon_LG

Jun 24, 2014
Please could this resource be reviewed for adding to a section, I have added a significant number of sites already however I believe it may be a continuous work in progress due to the nature of the creation and decline of sites.

Reactions: Ian

Ian

Administrator
Aug 23, 2006
I'm adding this right now :).

Your article will always be editable, so as you discover new things or people make suggestions in this thread then please do add it (beware of new members trying to find a quick link to their site/product!) :).

Anon_LG

Jun 24, 2014
Thanks Ian

I will review all sites suggested before adding them :)

Reactions: Ian
Status
Not open for further replies.