Maker Pro
Maker Pro

Comedy Thread

73's de Edd

Aug 21, 2015
Re . . . post #161

Doing supplemental "Goggling" . . .with all my might . . . . best as I could come up with, was . .F.E. being " Flat Earthers " and their implied need of our planets side profile shadow /umbra being cast upon another celestial body.

73's de Edd

Aug 21, 2015
. . . . . .He says . . . . She says . . .

A woman goes into Wally-World to buy a rod and reel. She doesn't know which one
to get, so she just grabs one and goes over to the register.
There is a Wally-World "associate" standing there with dark shades on.
She says,
"Excuse me sir...can you tell me anything about this rod and reel?"
He says,
"Ma'am I'm blind, but if you will drop it on the counter I can tell you everything you need
to know about it from the sound that it makes."
She didn't believe him, but dropped it on the counter anyway.
He says,
"That's a 6' graphite rod with a Zebco 202 reel and 10 lb. test line...It's a good all around
rod and reel combo and it's $20.00".
She says,
"That's amazing that you can tell all that just by the sound of it dropping on the counter.
I think it's exactly what I'm looking for, so I'll take it."

He walks behind the counter to the register, and in the meantime the woman farts.
At first she is embarrassed but then realizes that there is no way he could tell it was her,
being blind, he wouldn't know that she was the only person around.
He rings up the sale and says, "That will be $25.50."

She says, "But didn't you just say it was $20.00?"

He says, "Yes ma'am, the rod and reel is $20.00, the duck call is $3.00, and the catfish
stink bait is $2.50."

73's de Edd

Aug 21, 2015
FLIR camera . . . . . .security monitor captures . . . . .

R7ewTJh.gif

kellys_eye

Jun 25, 2010
If you're in the vicinity ou don't need an FLIR to know what's going on either......

73's de Edd

Aug 21, 2015
250 turns seems to be too many turns . . .30 gauge . . to small a gauge . . . . and Litz wire type would have been an overall better choice.

FuZZ1L0G1C

Mar 25, 2014
SAME AGAIN
I was doing some early morning fishing at a dam recently.
Unfortunately, the worms I was using didn't seem to be attracting many bites.
I was ready to pack it up, when I noticed a cobra pounce on a small frog in the nearby grass.
Figuring that the snake couldn't strike while the prey was in its mouth, I grabbed the cobra behind its head and removed the frog.
Now with the cobra hissing and spitting mad at having its meal stolen, I had to come up with something to avoid being bitten when I released it.
Thinking quickly, I placed the half-dead frog on my tackle-box and grabbed the Jack Daniels from my cooler, unscrewed the cap and poured a tot down the snake's throat.
To my relief, the snake immediately went limp, so I carried it a distance away and tossed it into the bushes.
The frog bait was a great success, using it to repeatedly land several largemouth bass.
Around 10AM, I felt something tapping against the side of my boot.
Glancing down, there was the same cobra, this time with two frogs in its mouth.