Maker Pro
Maker Pro

Can you help me with ideas for an Electronic Project

Connor

Sep 19, 2016
I am doing GCSE electronics in my school, which is going really well at the moment. I did well in the first exam but now it's time for the Controlled Assessment. I have to think of a circuit which includes 7-9 subsystems. So what I'm thinking is maybe 3 inputs, 2 processes and 3 outputs. If you guys could give me some ideas that would be great, thanks! (Also the subsystems have to be separate, so for example 3 LED's only count as one Subsystem)

CDRIVE

Hauling 10' pipe on a Trek Shift3
May 8, 2012
Hello Connor and welcome to EP. Will you get extra points if this project is totally discrete?

Chris

hevans1944

Hop - AC8NS
Jun 21, 2012
Can we discreetly help this guy without violating "homework" guide lines? Here is my suggestion: build a software defined radio (SDR) that tunes over at least two "bands" such as AM broadcast and shortwave broadcast. Add feature to select CW, AM, and SSB (upper and lower sidebands) and perhaps at least one HF digital mode. For extra credit, add a CW International Morse decoder that displays on a scrolling LCD. Of course you can purchase all this stuff online, but where's the "fun" in that?

lesterwyatt

Sep 24, 2016
I have built an aurduino powered POV propeller clock. Great little project for beginners check it out:

HellasTechn

Apr 14, 2013
You could build something based on a Picaxe microcontroller (very very easy to program) or an Arduino (like Lesterwyatt).