Maker Pro
Maker Pro

Arduino for PIR Sensors

Wasantha Karunanayake

May 25, 2017
Hi,
I am developing a project for Home security system. Need to use 15-20 PIR sensors and connect through Arduino Uno and to A6 SMS/GPRS module. My PIR sensors will be installed in different locations of the house and not possible to have wire connection. I need to connect PIR sensors through wireless application in cost effectively. Please give me a suggestion

Amar Dhore

Dec 2, 2015
I developed few products using esp8266. it is very reliable so for. It has one Analog input.

I would connect each sensor to an esp8266 and connect all the esp to another esp which is a webserver. Write a good html page and you can access and control everything from you smart phone. There are lot n lots of samples available online.

Wasantha Karunanayake

May 25, 2017
I developed few products using esp8266. it is very reliable so for. It has one Analog input.

I would connect each sensor to an esp8266 and connect all the esp to another esp which is a webserver. Write a good html page and you can access and control everything from you smart phone. There are lot n lots of samples available online.

Hi Amar, Thank you very much for your advise. Let me try to work on it and let you know the results, Thanks again
Wasantha