Maker Pro
Maker Pro

Anyone suggest some good sites...

nyder

Jan 13, 2007
Hello.

I want to learn more about electronics. I've had to do some small soldering jobs before, fixing stuff. I've had to make special cables. I used to have an analog Multimeter that I knew how to use to check if 2 pins were connected or not, but now I have a digital Multimeter, and I can't make sense of what to do with it. I had it's manual out studying it, but I can't seem to find that now. =(

What i'm looking for is some sites that have information about the different stuff, like soldering, using multimeters, reading diagrams, what the symbols mean, what the componets are, how they work.

Something maybe geared to beginning hobbyists or something.

And yes, I can use google, and may find some after I filter out all the other stuff, but it doesn't give you a persons opinion about the site with the link. =)

thanks

nyder

Jan 13, 2007
I find it hard to believe that no one can suggest some good sites for a beginner. Apparently this is an Elitest board, my mistake.

Sorry to bother you all with my lame question. Sorry I just don't know this stuff like you do, and I'm sorry that I bothered you with my desire to learn.

Guess I will wander over to another forum and hope they aren't the same Elitest that are over here.