Maker Pro
Maker Pro

ZKTeco MA300 Electronic Access System

Lee Rigby

Sep 7, 2017
Hello all,

I've recently installed an electronic access system that controls an entrance door to a gymnasium.

The biometric control device came with a software application to manage the device remotely using a PC the only problem is that it has two access control systems within the software the first being the time in which the rfid/finger print can open the door and the second is a defined calendar period from a start date to an end date.

The start and end dates is what we require for each member of the gym but for some reason this won't work and even when the end date has passed the door still opens because it says 24hrs access. This is no good because we need the access door to prevent access once the end date has passed.

The system we've installed is a biometric ZTKeco MA300 with the software being ZKaccess 3.5.

Another question I have is can another alternative software application be used with the access control device?

Thanks

Lee

shrtrnd

Jan 15, 2010
Sounds like a pretty specific application problem due exclusively to software.
I'd contact the ZTKeco people, explain the issue, and ask for a solution. I assume their own software ZKaccess 3.5 is what you're using. They may want to charge a fee for tailoring their software to suit your needs, but that would be my suggestion.