Connect with us

Zener Diode for RCA TV

Discussion in 'Electronic Repair' started by robert souder, Jul 25, 2005.

Scroll to continue with content
  1. I'm currently working on an RCA F31400SB TV which had a shorted HOT,
    blown fusible resistor etc. I've located replacements for the HOT and
    resistor but was wondering if anyone could advise me on the specs, RCA
    part # or suitable replacement for the Zener diode which connects to the

  2. kip

    kip Guest

    Whats the location of the diode..
  3. kip

    kip Guest

    If its the damper its a 243636.

  4. Thanks!
Ask a Question
Want to reply to this thread or ask your own question?
You'll need to choose a username for the site, which only take a couple of moments (here). After that, you can post your question and our members will help you out.
Electronics Point Logo
Continue to site
Quote of the day