Connect with us

Zelio programmable relay and stuff

Discussion in 'General Electronics Discussion' started by Viad, Feb 9, 2012.

Scroll to continue with content
  1. Viad

Viad

Feb 9, 2012
    Hello, I a hobbyist and have been programming a Zelio SR2 D201FU smart relay . I am going to use it to automate a sporting start sequence . The sequence ends as three flood lights switch off at 1 minute intervals. The race starts as the last light turns off. The unit will be housed in a cabinet within view of the time keepers. I can arrange for a start light to operate at the end of the sequence but this will not be friendly for the timekeepers who will need to start a stop watch at the end of sequence to time the race.
    I would like to employ say ten led indicators which would extinguish at one second intervals counting down to the start of the race along with a piezo sounder to bleeb the last ten seconds .
    I immagine I can't do this using the Zelio , but is there a circuit or product , that I could use to accomplish this, I can use the Zelio to trigger the start of the 10 second countdown.
    Ta

Ask a Question