Maker Pro
Maker Pro

Yl90l-2 wiring

Palmer

Jun 7, 2019
I've brought a belt grinder and when I turn it on the fuse blows and trips the electrics. Been looking for a wire diagram as I don't no what z1 and u1 and w1 mean in the wiring.

Bluejets

Oct 5, 2014
Could be input or output connections but who knows.
No photos, no details as to model, make, nothing.

If it is blowing fuses it could be any number of issues and knowing what u1,w1 and z1 are is not going to help you I'm afraid.

My crystal ball has flat batteries and probably everyone else's also.

73's de Edd

Aug 21, 2015
Sir Palmer . . . . .

I have long ago , dispensed with my smaller crystal balls , now one industrial sized 24 inch model serves me flawlessly.

Sooooooooo . . . . . you have now acquired one of those . . . . most disHonnable Chin-ee motors ? . . . and being of the Y1901-2 series you say.

Refer to supplied referencing and see if it does not have . . . two holes that have the motor wiring exiting to go to the terminal block and is having 3 Red "wars" and one Yaller, exiting one hole.
The other hole has Black, Black, Red and Yaller wars exiting.
Confirm the start and run caps wiring.

Then you will have the incoming 220VAC and its RED -BROWN-BLACK wires power input and a YEL/GRN case ground safety wire.
If the power cord also happens to have a BLUE wire (3rd phase ). . . . .it is just capped off.
Other info is on the motor direction reversal , just in case of the 50/50 odds.
Be prepared for a BIG power pull on initial start up, if that unit is 2HP rating . . . .or MORE ?.

TECHNO REFERENCING . . . .
Re . . . . " I don't no (noe) what z1 and u1 and w1 mean in the wiring ". . . . got you covered on the Z1 - U1 aspects . . . . . perchance, did the W1, recur from Foggy Brain Syndrome ?

upload_2019-6-8_5-13-44.png

73's de Edd . . . . .

I started out with nothing . . . . . and I still have most of it.

Last edited: