Connect with us

Yellow 4-pin mini DIN and RCA connectors?

Discussion in 'Electronic Components' started by NoSp, Aug 26, 2007.

Scroll to continue with content
  1. NoSp

    NoSp Guest

    I'm looking for a PCB-mountable 4-pin mini-DIN female connector
    (typically used for S-video output) and a PCB mountable RCA connector
    with yellow plastic as opposed to the more common black (for the 4-pin
    mini-DIN) and black or red (for the RCA connector). Which company
    makes them, and where can they be bought from?
  2. Eeyore

    Eeyore Guest

    I'm sure there are hundreds of companies making them in China.

  3. Guest

  4. TT_Man

    TT_Man Guest

    UK or USA?
  5. NoSp

    NoSp Guest

    It doesn't matter where from as long as I can get one of these.
Ask a Question
Want to reply to this thread or ask your own question?
You'll need to choose a username for the site, which only take a couple of moments (here). After that, you can post your question and our members will help you out.
Electronics Point Logo
Continue to site
Quote of the day