Maker Pro
Maker Pro

Wireless RS232

S_mon89

Mar 6, 2011
Hi everyone,
As you can see im a new member in this forume, and the reason for joing you guys is because of My final degree project.
This project is designing and making a version of serial adapter similar to the one in link below:
http://www.synapse-wireless.com/index.php?mainID=12&subID=11&type=product&prodID=11

However, the version im desiging should be compatible with both RF200 and RF300, and it also use a 4line recieve and transmitter RS232.

Im familiar with the circuit and RF modules as well as RS232.

This version of serial adapter is operating by using a 3.2 v battery and a solar pannel that is reacharging the battery.

As you know this projects takes one semester for me and i will ask my questions regard to this project in this post.(You can find an initial desing of the system in attachement)

My industry partner asked me for a 4 line drivers, 4 line recievers RS232 that operates at 3.2 v.However, i had search on internet and i could not find any version of this device. My idea is using two max3223 instead. Doese any one else has any idea???

Also, as i already mentioned the system has to work with both RF MODULES. But it is not nessecury to use any terminals. RF200 and RF300 has just 3 analouge output and i want to use these output for temp sensor, battery voltage sensor and humedity of the enviroment since the system has be placed in a proof box to be used in outdoor.
What do you think about these sensor? Should i use a simple sensor by using diode and LED or there is other ideas?

I will ask any question regard to this project at the end of this post!

Once again thank you for answering my questions:eek:

Attachments

• 200210.01A_SCH.pdf
    64.3 KB · Views: 168
Last edited:

S_mon89

Mar 6, 2011
Please reply me this time!!!

Hi everyone,
I have posted a thread two weeks ago about Wireless RS232, However i didnt get any reply,
Now i got an other problems with regards to same project.
Im looking for three analouge senesors( Tempreture, humidity and voltage of solar pannel or battery)
I want it easy and simple.
can anyone help me with it???
Regards

davenn

Sep 5, 2009
a lack of responses usually infers that no one had any helpful knowledge in your area of interest
Unfortunately I'm amongst that group

what you are trying to achieve is neither easy or simple ... good luck with your project :)

cheers
Dave

(*steve*)

¡sǝpodᴉʇuɐ ǝɥʇ ɹɐǝɥd
Jan 21, 2010
Several problems.

First, it belongs in Homework help.

Second, the question is so complex that it requires me (and I don't think I'm the Lone Ranger here) to do significant research in order to even understand what you're asking.

And thirdly, you don't start another thread to try to get more attention. (OK, well you did, but it's not what you should do).

I have fixed (or am about to fix) 1 and 3. You will have to do something about the complexity of the question.

You also need to do something about your own understanding of the problem. It sounds to me like the client asked for a specific solution and you being unable to find it have decided to try something totally different. Why ask us about this? Ask your client!

Is this a bidirectional RF interface? Does it require handshaking? If so, hardware and/or software handshaking? What's an RF200 and RF300 that you must be compatible with, and what does it mean to be "comparable" with them (interface, or interoperability)?