Maker Pro
Maker Pro

Windows Key Is Not Working Properly, what to do?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Davidleo

Jun 1, 2019
Hello Friends,

Recently I am encountering a serious issue in my Windows 10 PC that the windows key is not working properly. Most of the time, when I played online games, the issue gets started. After disable gaming mode by following the steps from here, I was enjoying the games for a while. Then the problem again starts. Any advice how can I fix the issue?

Harald Kapp

Nov 17, 2011
I assume your key is legit.
Have you tried the other methods in that article? Disabling gaming mode is only one tip out of 8.
A complete reinstall is the ultimate solution you can try.

Kabelsalat

Jul 5, 2011
More info is required from OP to assist:
  • Does a restart clear the issue?
  • Is it some games that this issue happens with and others not affected?
  • Are you using software that "capture" or emulates the Windows key? I ask because I have made some Autohotkey scripts during the years since I found that awesome tool, but if the code is poorly written you can end up having certain keys that hangs up.
  • Are you using certain appz (ok, this in same ballpark as above point) that is made for giving extra abilities in games ?
  • Are there any other issues with that computer ?

ElenorNick

Jan 4, 2023
Many lines of code are compiled into executable files and system processes on your computer, such as slui.exe. It will control the authenticity of your Windows license. For a user to access all the features of Windows 10, you need permission, that is, a license reddit windows key.

Status
Not open for further replies.