Connect with us

Winding 4 Axis CPU BLDC Motor Stator

Discussion in 'Sensors and Actuators' started by suyog, Oct 24, 2017.

Scroll to continue with content
  1. suyog

suyog

Apr 22, 2016
    Hello Everyone,

I want to repair my CPU brushless DC motor fan whose winding has been burned after prolong use. I have taken out stator from the body and want to rewind it with 0.75mm copper wire. Can you help me to do this task. I have searched some of the references from google but all of them working with 3 axes and in multiple of it. What we can do for 4 axis stator.
    [​IMG]
    Image for google

upload_2017-10-24_13-3-34.png
    IMAGE OF MY CPU BLDC FAN AND STATOR

2. kellys_eye

kellys_eye

Jun 25, 2010
    Copy the existing winding arrangement or, as most others would do, fit another fan.

3. 73's de Edd

73's de Edd

Aug 21, 2015
    Four pole pieces . . . . . got you covered . . . .

[​IMG]
    If you don't happen to have two colors of enamelled wire for its winding, you can always color both ends of one wire length or ohm it out.
    Notice the wire joining spice at the very center of the wiring lengths and its connection to Vcc +..
    ALSO start your winding there on its CCW pole so that you can then be able to gauge the number of wire turns on that core to just fill it evenly, then move to the CW pole to the left to duplicate and then continue to the left for the last two pole pieces.
    Also notice the alternate direction of winding between side by side pole pieces.

73's de Edd

Last edited: Oct 24, 2017
    suyog likes this.
Ask a Question