Connect with us

Win Enterprises PL-10000-0 (computer) need power supply

Discussion in 'Power Electronics' started by Yeah Boi, Aug 28, 2020.

Scroll to continue with content
  1. Yeah Boi

Yeah Boi

Mar 24, 2018
    Hi everyone ! I need either to find the power supply for the unit or (I guess THIS will be the viable option) to make one from one that's compatible.
    But I have two issues with that. Here is the machine:

IMG_0590.JPG

The biggest issue is the pin layout. I've never seen it before. I hope we don't need pictures from below the PCB because I don't know how to remove the front cover yet.

IMG_0591.JPG

The second issue is that I do not understand what I need. The link below is the only information page I found of it, and the power supply values are there, but what do they mean ? What I understand is : Input [email protected] Output [email protected] OR [email protected]

https://www.win-ent.com/Platform/pl-10000

I wrote to Win Enterprises to know if they have any picture o the power supply or additional information, but I sure doubt any answer.

Thank you very much.

2. Martaine2005

Martaine2005

May 12, 2015
    The power supply has +5V, +12V and - (negative) 12V.
    The current in Amps and mA is what the unit requires. Having more current available is fine as the unit will only draw what it requires.
    Eg. +5V @10A.
    You will certainly need to access the underside of the pcb at some point to find out which pin is what.

Martin

3. Martaine2005

Martaine2005

May 12, 2015
    I couldn’t edit my post on my phone.
    An old tower PC ATX power supply would be more than adequate for you to repurpose. You need to find out the pin voltages though.

Martin

Ask a Question