Connect with us

where to lookup replacement for GE C10682 752

Discussion in 'Electronic Components' started by robb, Mar 6, 2007.

Scroll to continue with content
  1. robb

    robb Guest

    looks like a transistor but i believe it is SCR but when i try web search
    like ( SCR thyristor GE c10682) i get lots of ge pumps and such

    I tried search on mouser, alliedelec, digikey, beganto etc, with no luck

    maybe my amateur search is the problem i do not know what exactly it is or
    the specs for use so i can not really just find a suitable component.

    how do i know it is bad ? a big black smudge and a hole on top ??

    help on finding replacement greatly appreciated
  2. robb

    robb Guest

    if i can not find the component or cross reference is it possible to
    determine the specs from the circuit ?
  3. Phil Allison

    Phil Allison Guest


    ** Get yourself a magnifying glass.

    That "8" is a B .

    So, the number is C106B2

    A 4 amp, 200 vol,t sensitive gate SCR.

    ........ Phil
  4. robb

    robb Guest

    ta phil, for the two helpfull bits
Ask a Question
Want to reply to this thread or ask your own question?
You'll need to choose a username for the site, which only take a couple of moments (here). After that, you can post your question and our members will help you out.
Electronics Point Logo
Continue to site
Quote of the day