Connect with us

Where to get a WR05 to WR03 tapered transition?

Discussion in 'Radio and Wireless' started by yx9393, Oct 22, 2018.

Scroll to continue with content
  1. yx9393


    Oct 4, 2018
    I was wondering if anyone knows where to find a tapered transition for G to J band for a spectrum analyzer? As in for a WR05 waveguide mixer to get from 140-220 Ghz to 220-325 Ghz.
  2. kellys_eye


    Jun 25, 2010
    If you've got or can afford equipment to reach those frequencies then you'd already know. Like the old adage "if you have to ask, you can't afford it".
  3. yx9393


    Oct 4, 2018
    Should be in the low thousands for the parts based on transitions in slightly lower bands.
Ask a Question
Want to reply to this thread or ask your own question?
You'll need to choose a username for the site, which only take a couple of moments (here). After that, you can post your question and our members will help you out.
Electronics Point Logo
Continue to site
Quote of the day