Connect with us

Where to buy Zenith replacement Capacitors?

Discussion in 'Electronic Repair' started by Golf, Sep 25, 2006.

Scroll to continue with content
  1. Golf

    Golf Guest

    Trying to locate a supplier for High voltage TV caps. All searches come
    up empty for 560pf/2Kv. Any ideas group? Thanks.
  2. Meat Plow

    Meat Plow Guest

  3. Jim Land

    Jim Land Guest

    You do NOT need to replace the capacitor with a 2kv cap. Just use any
    similar cap with a HIGHER voltage rating. As long as it's 560pf, it will
    work fine. This will give you some options in finding and buying the caps.
  4. Golf

    Golf Guest

    Thanks Jim. Problem is, I can't find the caps with this value and equal
    or higher voltage. I hate to scrap the set due to these caps.
  5. jim menning

    jim menning Guest

  6. Jim Land

    Jim Land Guest

    Search They have 560 pf ceramic caps in stock, including
    3kv, 10kv, 12kv, and 15kv.
Ask a Question
Want to reply to this thread or ask your own question?
You'll need to choose a username for the site, which only take a couple of moments (here). After that, you can post your question and our members will help you out.
Electronics Point Logo
Continue to site
Quote of the day