Connect with us

Where to buy Plug in transformer?

Discussion in 'Electronic Repair' started by WantTito, Aug 11, 2003.

Scroll to continue with content
  1. WantTito

    WantTito Guest

    Hi all - I'm looking for a plug in (wall wart style) 120VAC to 24VAC (AC to
    AC) transformer. Any ideas on where to get one?
  2. Rein Wiehler

    Rein Wiehler Guest

    what current? Kva
    for 300ma look for a Bell phone adaptor
    try a surplus store
    Where are you?
  3. WantTito

    WantTito Guest

    Actually its 0.14A and its for a water softener

  4. Sofie

    Sofie Guest

    Have you tried the manufacturer or supplier of the water softener ?
    ..... they should have the OEM part.
Ask a Question
Want to reply to this thread or ask your own question?
You'll need to choose a username for the site, which only take a couple of moments (here). After that, you can post your question and our members will help you out.
Electronics Point Logo
Continue to site
Quote of the day