Connect with us

Where can I buy new/used IBM pendant control 67X1366 ECA40801

Discussion in 'Electronic Basics' started by micronetwatchdog, May 19, 2005.

Scroll to continue with content
  1. I am looking for 2 of these to suit a grinder and apart from the
    machine mfr who wants mega money for it I cannot seem to find another

    Please email direct if you can help...

  2. Chris

    Chris Guest

    Hi, Gary. Try posting on sci.electronics.control and sci.engr.control
    -- they get more questions of this type.

    Also try looking at refurbished machine resellers. They frequently
    have the blivets and pendants available (although they also usually
    have a good idea of what they're worth, too).

    Another possible might be looking around at auctions and such for
    distressed businesses. I once got a needed part for a machine for
    practically nothing by buying the whole machine at bankruptcy auction.

    Good luck
Ask a Question
Want to reply to this thread or ask your own question?
You'll need to choose a username for the site, which only take a couple of moments (here). After that, you can post your question and our members will help you out.
Electronics Point Logo
Continue to site
Quote of the day