Connect with us

What's this part? A rectifier?

Discussion in 'Electronic Basics' started by mjones, Jan 3, 2005.

Scroll to continue with content
  1. mjones

    mjones Guest

    I'm trying to figure out the part that I have on an old switched power
    regulator - at a glance it looks look your standard square packaged
    bridge rectifier, but instead of the usual four pins it has five,
    arranged like:

    o o
    o o

    Written on it is:


    Any ideas please?

    Also, the top left and bottom left pins are shorted, as are the top
    right and bottom right pins (is that normal?).

    On the PCB it indicates a coil (?) - squiggly line between said pins.

  2. Graham Knott

    Graham Knott Guest

  3. mjones

    mjones Guest

Ask a Question
Want to reply to this thread or ask your own question?
You'll need to choose a username for the site, which only take a couple of moments (here). After that, you can post your question and our members will help you out.
Electronics Point Logo
Continue to site
Quote of the day