Connect with us

what type of resistors, transistors ect to buy

Discussion in 'General Electronics Discussion' started by DJG2011, Jul 25, 2011.

Scroll to continue with content
  1. DJG2011

DJG2011

Jul 25, 2011
    ok so i am going to buy a whole bunch of resistors, transistors, doides, what else is essential to have to make little LED and other projects and what type of resistors, transistors, doides and the other stuff you recommend to have, the best to have and what type of resistors are mostly used and transistors because i dont know what one's to use (because there are so many of each one) but i will buy a few of each but i want to know what one's are mainly used to i can buy more of them, that include's resistors, transistors, doide's and the stuff you recommend.

i know is alot to ask but i would greatly appreciate your help,

thanks alot -josh:):)

2. davenn

davenn Moderator

Sep 5, 2009
    Hi Josh,
    welcome to the forums :)

well without specific circuits in mind its difficult to say what particular components you need :)

can you be a little more specific on some projects you have in mind
    have you had a look on the net for cicuits that will accomplish what you want to do.?
    those circuits will show the component values required for correct operation

if you are interested in just simple experimenting, there are electronics stores that sell experimenter kits. they have all the components and circuit info needed to build the projects. the components get reused between the projects

cheers
    Dave

3. daddles

daddles

Jun 10, 2011
    I've attached a list of the parts I have -- I got anal one day and organized everything into boxes and entered the data into a spreadsheet. Now I can find all my parts.

Maybe you can cherry-pick through the list for some things you want to get.

Attached Files:

Ask a Question