Connect with us

what should i do?

Discussion in 'General Electronics Discussion' started by xia zeng, Dec 15, 2017.

1. xia zeng

xia zeng

Dec 15, 2017
    Hello everyone! I am a Chinese student. I am not good at speaking in English, I hope you can understand what I wrote. :)
    Let me introduce myself. I am very interested in DIY, and sometimes I will make some simple machines. Such as electric fans, electric boats and so on. However, I do not know the complicated digital circuits and MCUs until I went to college. A lot of time is wasted. :confused:
    So, I want to increase the circuit knowledge, learn to use the microcontroller, understand the electronic circuit. Now I'm learning 51 SCM, useful? , China's domestic students commonly used 89C51 learning. Now studying infrared remote control circuit. What should I do in the future, I want to create something to achieve some of the features are not available now. I admire Tesla and Edison.
    Thank you. :cool

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 16, 2017
Ask a Question