Connect with us

What kind of connector...

Discussion in 'Troubleshooting and Repair' started by Koji Maruyama, Jul 6, 2017.

Scroll to continue with content
  1. Koji Maruyama

    Koji Maruyama

    Jul 6, 2017

    Not sure if this is the proper forum but trying to identify a connector so I can fix it. Does anyone know what type of connector this is? The connector in the first image needs to have female contacts to mate up to the male contacts in the second image. It's a manufacturing defect but since all components are installed, exchanging would be an inconvenience. I see these connectors in all sorts of products I own so I am surprised that I can't find this doing a google search.

    Thanks in advance! I hope someone can help.



    [MOD Edited: images resized]
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 6, 2017
  2. davenn

    davenn Moderator

    Sep 5, 2009
    welcome to EP :)

    it appears to be one of the MOLEX brand
Ask a Question
Want to reply to this thread or ask your own question?
You'll need to choose a username for the site, which only take a couple of moments (here). After that, you can post your question and our members will help you out.
Electronics Point Logo
Continue to site
Quote of the day