Connect with us

What is the name of this cable?

Discussion in 'Datasheets, Manuals and Component Identification' started by O219 Tyler, Apr 19, 2017.

Scroll to continue with content
  1. O219 Tyler

O219 Tyler

Apr 19, 2017
    I have this vintage RCA Camera (Model No. CPR250) but the viewfinder doesent seem to work... I was going to test it anyways with an AV out port on the side. I thought it was S-Video at first but It turns out it was not. Ive looked in an online manual for the camera and it only said "RF Adapter included with your camera". I cant seem to find it online any where but i have a picture that ive edited and a picture of the port. If someone could tell me what its called or link me to a site where I could find one that would be great. [​IMG] [​IMG]

2. 73's de Edd

73's de Edd

Aug 21, 2015
    Sir O219 Tyler . . . . .

Its just an ole Japonie '"Smack" connector indigenous to a series of these huge kluge full VHS cassette camcorders back in the 80s and 90s. RCA has changed hands at least three times, with a rats anal orfice chance in Hades of being able to find that connector any where.

Isn't that where the electronics viewfinder plugs in ?
    If so, I can hit you with some more relevant info, if the situation is just wanting to get the viewfinder operating again.

73's de Edd

3. O219 Tyler

O219 Tyler

Apr 19, 2017
    Thank you, and no this is the AV out port towards the back and bottom of the camera. The EVF plugs in at the top and has a different connector.

Ask a Question