Connect with us

What does this (new) electronic term mean?

Discussion in 'Electronic Design' started by Robert Baer, Jan 23, 2013.

Scroll to continue with content
  1. Robert Baer

    Robert Baer Guest

    See ECN Jan/13 page 9 (it is an ad):
    "Solar Midget _Fulse_ Holders"

    Does it mean "sunset"? or "clouds"? or "the sea"?
    Or, (shudder) maybe it means the un-related term "think".

    Who knows? there is nothing in the picture other than those UFOs in
    the clouds (includes the gravity defying banner) that relates in any
    manner to the presumed Keystone.
  2. Jasen Betts

    Jasen Betts Guest

    google reckons it's these.

    I guess that ad worked.
  3. Joerg

    Joerg Guest

    Has to do with football, I guess :)
  4. Robert Baer

    Robert Baer Guest

    Not related.
    Just because DigiKey lists them does not signify any info WRT the ad.
    And that "ad" most certainly was not the "reason" that this new
    product was added to the products that DigiKey carries.
    That addition was due to Keystone asking DigiKey to add it.

    Once upon a time, an ad gave pictorial information DIRECTLY related
    to the product in question, and thus was rather effective.
    Now, they are so bad that one could (as they say) sell refrigerators
    to Eskimos with a picture of an oasis in the desert.
  5. Robert Baer

    Robert Baer Guest

  6. Joerg

    Joerg Guest

    That's how ballot measures are sold these days and to my utter amazement
    people buy it.

    Yeah, yeah, I am a bit facetious today :)
  7. josephkk

    josephkk Guest

    You only wish you were.

Ask a Question
Want to reply to this thread or ask your own question?
You'll need to choose a username for the site, which only take a couple of moments (here). After that, you can post your question and our members will help you out.
Electronics Point Logo
Continue to site
Quote of the day