Connect with us

what do I need for kitchen

Discussion in 'Electrical Engineering' started by, Mar 3, 2008.

Scroll to continue with content
  1. Guest


    I'm putting in a new kitchen with a friend, and apart from adding a few new
    skts, I was hoping to put either DP switches above the work surface for the
    skts for appliances below...Or do I use switched spurs, and put some kind if
    solid metal fuse in the appliances plug tops?

    If I DP switches are better, then what amp do they need to be?

Ask a Question
Want to reply to this thread or ask your own question?
You'll need to choose a username for the site, which only take a couple of moments (here). After that, you can post your question and our members will help you out.
Electronics Point Logo
Continue to site
Quote of the day