Maker Pro
Maker Pro

What are the advantage and disadvantage of Darlington pair?

diaryrashid

Nov 25, 2012
hello everyone.

can you tell me What are the advantage and disadvantage of Darlington pair?

Harald Kapp

Nov 17, 2011
With regard to your previous posts: Am I right in thinking that this question belongs in the homework section?
Therefore you should show us at least that you have have tried to find an answer yourself.
Hint: look at the gain and the voltage drops (B-E, C-E) and compare these to a single transistor to find out pros and cons.

Harald

KrisBlueNZ

Sadly passed away in 2015
Nov 28, 2011
Look at the relevant Wikipedia article. If you can't find two clear advantages and two clear disadvantages there, there's no hope.

diaryrashid

Nov 25, 2012
thx for you.
Mr.Harald Kapp and Mr.Kris
yea that's true it is homework but it is so strange you said that.so this forum for what?! if you dont want to help someone else.
I search for subjects and i post here if someone have my point it will be easier for me..
anyway thx

davenn

Sep 5, 2009
thx for you.
Mr.Harald Kapp and Mr.Kris
yea that's true it is homework but it is so strange you said that.so this forum for what?! if you dont want to help someone else.
I search for subjects and i post here if someone have my point it will be easier for me..
anyway thx

this is now in the homework section

READ the notice at the top of this section
We will help you with your homework, BUT we wont do the work for you, its YOUR homework NOT ours ;)
you show us that you are making an effort to find the answers and we will help you along the way as and when you get stuck :)

Dave

(*steve*)

¡sǝpodᴉʇuɐ ǝɥʇ ɹɐǝɥd
Jan 21, 2010
We don't do people's homework for them.

If you do some research and you get stuck with a particular concept, or there's something you can't understand, we will try to explain it to you.

We'll also be quite willing to review what you understand and tell you if you've made any glaring mistakes.

As easy as it would be for us to give you a really good answer to your question, we're not going to do it because there is a reason for gaining an education, and that is typically that you learn something. For that YOU need to put in some effort.

There is already ample information on this topic on the internet and you have been given advice on how to find it.

edit: *snap*

Last edited: