Maker Pro
Maker Pro

water level motor operator

RAUSHAN KUMAR SINGH

Sep 11, 2012
i am sing a circuit of motor with water sensors which works with the water sensors to on and off the motor ...
please tell me about the sensor type................

Attachments

• aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.png
    aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.png
    10.9 KB · Views: 210

KrisBlueNZ

Sadly passed away in 2015
Nov 28, 2011
The sensors are lengths of non-corrosive metal which hang down into the tank. When the water level reaches the bottom of the metal, a small current flows through the water, and this current is detected by the circuitry connected to the metal.

This is a very poor way to detect water level, for MANY reasons. If possible you should use a FLOAT SWITCH (Google it).

CDRIVE

Hauling 10' pipe on a Trek Shift3
May 8, 2012
This is a very poor way to detect water level, for MANY reasons. If possible you should use a FLOAT SWITCH (Google it).

I've seen this diagram many times before. My guess is it's a school assignment. If so, his prof isn't going to accept float switches. ;)

Chris

CocaCola

Apr 7, 2012
I've seen this diagram many times before.

That exact picture is actually ripped from an article found in the February 2007 issue of ElectronisForYou magazine... The article describes, documents and outlines the sensor circuit used... So I'm a little confused by the OP's question, in that, if they have the picture they should also have the rest of the article, unless as you stated a lazy teacher ripped the image and made it an assignment...

CDRIVE

May 8, 2012
Ha, there are no lazy teachers. Just ask them they'll tell ya so. Oops, I forgot about those hard working, under paid, union folks in Chicago. :rolleyes:

RAUSHAN KUMAR SINGH

Sep 11, 2012
The sensors are lengths of non-corrosive metal which hang down into the tank. When the water level reaches the bottom of the metal, a small current flows through the water, and this current is detected by the circuitry connected to the metal.

THANX

CDRIVE

May 8, 2012
Raushan, did you get stuck in the space-time continuum? Your first and last post on this topic, until now, was on 09-11-2012. Glad to see that you got the flux capactitors recharged. I hear they can be tricky. :rolleyes:

Chris

RAUSHAN KUMAR SINGH

Sep 11, 2012
Raushan, did you get stuck in the space-time continuum? Your first and last post on this topic, until now, was on 09-11-2012. Glad to see that you got the flux capactitors recharged. I hear they can be tricky. :rolleyes:

Chris

Dear Sir,
Sorry for my discontinuity I was little struck with my M.Tech curriculum and starting an electronics project center http://spectrumpondicherry.blogspot.in/ in India.....Please help us with the latest circuits.......