Connect with us

Wanted Oscilloscope

Wanted: Discussion in 'For Sale / Wanted' started by Mikejn1, Apr 8, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Scroll to continue with content
  1. Mikejn1

Mikejn1

Apr 8, 2015
    Hi,

I would like to have a decent scope to learn from. I have little electronic projects that I create using a Raspberry pi and an Arduino. It would be interesting to "see" the signals being generated such as PWM by the boards and it would give me a little better understanding of what is going on as I learn what the signals mean and such. I am disabled and not able to work, so available funds to purchase even a used one are just not there. If someone would be willing to help fulfill my request, it would be greatly appreciated.

I am located in the U.S. in Ozark, MO
    Thank you for your time and consideration.

Mike

2. HellasTechn

HellasTechn

Apr 14, 2013
    Dear Mike.
    I had an old Oscope sitting around for many years but i recently traded it with a new one that i use for work.
    I guess that it might not be easy for someone to gift you one not nesessarily because of it's cost but because of its dimensions and weight.

Best of luck to you friend.

3. Mikejn1

Mikejn1

Apr 8, 2015
    Thank you, sir... I know this is an unusual request given the size and weight.. I just thought it might be worth a try..

4. Steve Butler

Steve Butler

Apr 6, 2015
    look at the saleae logic analyser next post down ?

5. ben02390

ben02390

Aug 12, 2015
    I thinks you can choose an oscilloscope from GW-Instek (Taiwan) or Rigol (China). It will offer a best price for you.

6. davenn

davenn Moderator

Sep 5, 2009
    The Rigol scopes are quite respectable quality and affordable prices

Dave

Ask a Question