Connect with us

want help in my circuit or what board-controller to buy for my project

Discussion in 'Microcontrollers, Programming and IoT' started by qwerty_asdf, May 19, 2012.

Scroll to continue with content
  1. qwerty_asdf

qwerty_asdf

May 19, 2012
    Hello! I want as a hobby to work on this project:

I want to find a board that when a button on it is pressed the signal H will be send in my mobile device. So I have some questions:

1) How are they going to be synced? As I think, the easier would be via Bluetooth. So the board I will use must have it.

I have searched the web and I found arduino for that job, which is also easy to program it. But I search for something smaller and cheapier because I want to buld something specific as far as the cost in concerned and the size.

So what do you suggest? I am thinkinh that I can be implement my own circuit wth the button but what must I use then for the bluetooth?

Ideas?

2. CocaCola

CocaCola

Apr 7, 2012
    Use a bluetooth module for the bluetooth, use a micro to interface the button to the bluetooth module... As for brands and/or the circuit you will have to decide what works for you as there is no one way to do it...

3. qwerty_asdf

qwerty_asdf

May 19, 2012
    Thanks for the answer. Can you give some links of what to search for because it is the first project I try from scratch with no guidance at all and I do not know where to search?

Also, you mean that there is not a board that does so and I must buy a bluetooth module and combine it with the rest of my circuit, right?

Ask a Question