Connect with us

Wal Lenk soldering iron tips

Discussion in 'General Electronics Discussion' started by pdooley, Dec 28, 2013.

Scroll to continue with content
  1. pdooley

pdooley

Dec 28, 2013
    I have an L25 model soldering iron. The iron came with a spade or srewdriver style tip.
    When it was used up I tried to get replacements, but no luck.
    WL listed the included tips by part number. I ordered all 3 different part numbers but none are like that original tip. The replacements were full width chisel and point style, not the spade type for delicate or cramped work. The tip I need looks something like this: http://www.righttoolusa.com/p/Ameri...5054637.html?gclid=COb0i8C007sCFW0V7Aodb2YAYQ

Does anybody know where I could find something like that for my iron, or even a different brand with the same thread pattern to attach to my iron?

2. Arouse1973

Arouse1973 Adam

Dec 18, 2013
    I can only see that the L25PT tip is replaceable.
    Thanks
    Adam

3. pdooley

pdooley

Dec 28, 2013
    i don't understand your reply.
    the iron is L25PT.
    There are 3 different tips, the PN's are:
    L25-CT
    L25-FT
    L25-PT
    I assume that would mean chisel tip, fine and pointed..

None of those tips match the original style I described above.
    I'm pretty sure this is a lost cause and I'm just going to buy another brand.
    It's a shame, but I can't find a suitable replacement tip.

4. Arouse1973

Arouse1973 Adam

Dec 18, 2013
    Yeah sorry I thought the LP25PT was another type of soldering iron, like the L25K.
    Thanks
    Adam

Ask a Question