Connect with us

Voltage Regulator help

Discussion in 'General Electronics Discussion' started by EleV^te79, Dec 4, 2014.

Scroll to continue with content
  1. EleV^te79

EleV^te79

Dec 4, 2014
    Can anyone help me understand the numbers on this voltage regulator And what they stand for? I'm pretty sure the top #'s are the actual part # but what's the middle line? Is it possible to find the same exact one with the same #'s ?
    Thanks in advance for your help.

Attached Files:

2. Supercap2F

Supercap2F

Mar 22, 2014
    So are you trying to replace it? If so, the data sheet is here, and you can find the same part for sale here. It's an adjustable voltage regulator.
    Dan

EleV^te79 likes this.
  3. EleV^te79

EleV^te79

Dec 4, 2014
    Thanks Dan,
    Dan what do the numbers and letters represent on the middle line ? G40e8 V6?

4. garublador

garublador

Oct 14, 2014
    Those other two lines are probably just stuff put on there that indicates things like when/where the part is made or what die revision is inside. You can search the ST website if you're really interested, but there's a very good chance you won't find anything. In other words, they mean something to ST, but are useless to the end user unless ST asks for them.

Arouse1973, KrisBlueNZ and Supercap2F like this.
  5. EleV^te79

EleV^te79

Dec 4, 2014
    Ok I wasn't sure if it was coded for amps or voltage or something like that. I know that the spec sheets give all that info. Thanks again !

Supercap2F likes this.
Ask a Question