Maker Pro
Maker Pro

voice module help please

Mandalorian

Jun 11, 2015
Hi guys I am back to square 1. The original fault has returned, but every sound clip now cuts out prematurely. I unplugged the connector to the amp to listen through the attached speaker, but it still does the same and is even quieter than before. So that at least shows its not the amp causing the problem but the connecting lead. I have two of these set up and its happening on both. Gonna return one unit back to its original set up and test it over a few days to make sure a fault has not occured, but any ideas guys would be helpful. Thanks Dave

Martaine2005

May 12, 2015
Have you checked the batteries on the modules? These Chinese modules can be very power hungry. Not all.
Might be a good idea to test again with fresh new batteries.

Martin

EDIT.. Back to square one.. How long did they work for?

Mandalorian

Jun 11, 2015
They worked initially. Then left them turned off for a couple of days and turned them on and not working. The voice modules are from america and the amp is chinese and has its own power supply. I removed the connector for the amp from the voice modules, so they were back to their original spec and they work fine. So the connector that I attached is doing something strange. I have given up on hard wiring these buggers and just gonna tape the amps microphones to the voice module speaker. I tested this and it seems to work fine if albiet a chunky set up. :(