Connect with us

VLSI

Discussion in 'Microcontrollers, Programming and IoT' started by Atik02656, Sep 13, 2013.

Scroll to continue with content
  1. Atik02656

Atik02656

Sep 13, 2013
    plz inform me about VLSI in details.:confused:

2. Harald Kapp

Harald Kapp Moderator Moderator

Nov 17, 2011
  3. Atik02656

Atik02656

Sep 13, 2013
    ok........

4. Solidus

Solidus

Jun 19, 2011
    VLSI is out of the scope of asking people to explain to you if you don't do significant amounts of homework first. VLSI isn't something people wonder about. It's a topic people go through years of grad school to learn the notions of.

It stands for, thanks to Harald, very-large-scale integration.

It is, in essence, the complete encompassing of the creation of modern, highly-integrated circuits. VLSI / EDA software is the software that accepts Verilog behavioral assertations about a circuit and allows generation of semiconductor masks, which are used in the CMOS processing and creation of a circuit.

VLSI in-and-of itself is the study of optimization and methods of how to create such circuits. Put it this way...the software itself costs 6 digits.

I don't think I need, or should, say more.

5. vead

vead

Nov 27, 2011
    vlsi means chip design techniques you can fabricate many component on single chip

Ask a Question